Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia is a vibrant and exciting city. It is known for its art and architecture. The city has many impressive gothic buildings, medieval squares and winding streets.
Barcelona is an eye-catching city and here are some of the main attractions:
- Park Guell – a masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí, offers the best panoramic views of the city
- Basilica Sagrada Familia – unique sacred building still under construction, designed by Antoni Gaudí
- Casa Milà popularly known as “The stone quarry”, also designed by Antoni Gaudí
- Casa Batlló a previously built house redesigned by Gaudí, and is considered one of his masterpieces
- The National Catalan Museum Of Visual Art
- Gothic Quarter is the center of the old city of Barcelona
- The Port of Barcelona
- Parc de la Ciutadella
A must see for every football fan is stadium Camp Nou, the home of Barcelona FC. The stadium is undoubtedly another temple of the city and it is the largest stadium in Spain and Europe.
You can get to Barcelona by any means of transport, but the easiest way is by air. The city is linked by The international airport, Barcelona-El Prat, with the world’s main capitals.
Book & Save
Search hundreds of travel sites at once and save up to 60% on your bookings!
No Extra Fees
No agency fees as you are booking your own flights and hotels!
Easy to Book
Anyone can book these flights and hotels with just a couple of clicks!
Booking Deals from Barcelona, Spain
Click a price box from the area you’d like to stay to see the full hotel details!