Dubai is one of the richest cities in the world and the largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Sometimes called the “City of Gold”, Dubai it’s the most important commercial port in the Persian Gulf.
In this highly modern city it seems everything is possibile, like Ski Dubai, while the temperature outside, under the desert sun is 40°C, in this indoor snow park the temperature is a constant -1°C. Ski Dubai is the largest snow park in the world.
In Dubai you can find:
- ultra-luxurious hotels like the famous Burj Al Arab, most expensive and most luxurious hotel in the world.
- the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa
- the Dubai Miracle Garden, the world’s largest flower garden
- Dubai Mall – equivalent in size to more than 50 football fields
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwather Zoo
- Dubai Fountain Show
- Palm Islands – artificial landmasses build in the shallow gulf waters
And if you want your trip to be complete, you must visit the desert. Experience the beauty of the desert by exploring the surroundings with a camel ride.
There are certain things you can only see in Dubai and that’s why you should take a flight, arrive at the Dubai International Airport and start to visit the wonders of Dubai.
Book & Save
Search hundreds of travel sites at once and save up to 60% on your bookings!
No Extra Fees
No agency fees as you are booking your own flights and hotels!
Easy to Book
Anyone can book these flights and hotels with just a couple of clicks!
Booking Deals from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Click a price box from the area you’d like to stay to see the full hotel details!